Five Reasons I Can Never Be In A Fight Club
- It fucking hurts! - Childbirth I can handle. Facial contusions…no.
- I don’t have insurance – …and I don’t have the balls to do DIY stitches at home
- Straws are not environmentally friendly - this is a problem because I pretty much have to drink everything out of a straw right now. Yes, even my morning coffee and my beer on New Year’s Eve. Do you realize how stupid that looks? I have looked into eco-friendly straws now,though. I think I may need to get some.
- I like my face unrearranged -Hey, I’m no model but I like my face just the way it is
- The first rule of Fight Club is don’t talk about Fight Club – Really, you think I can be a part of something and not take tons of pictures and then blog about it? Not gonna happen.
[image via We Heart It ]